Wednesday, May 7, 2008

August 24, 2007

Last night my dad died. What is this altered universe I have been living in? This can't really be my life. This couldn't have just happened. It is nice to not be alone in the grieving process this time. I have plenty of family who is going through this too. I won't have to do this alone. Plus, maybe they might get a glimpse into my life and what I have been going through. Maybe this is a step for me in not feeling so alone. But my heart is broken all over again. My superman dad is gone. I can't even begin to tell you how much I am going to miss him. He has been my rock. My guide. I have leaned towards him for answers and council so much since you died, London. It was utterly devastating to watch my dad die in such a similar way to your death. I don't even know where to begin how to fully feel what it is I am feeling right now. All I can say at this point is, take care of my dad London. Don't let him go too far away from us. We still need him. I still need him.

No comments: