Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thy Will Be Done

To experience the full spectrum of the most heart wrenching emotions in life and to still emerge triumphant is, in fact, a miracle. That is what I am striving to achieve. I realized that I was feeling myself pull away from the Lord because I have been so hurt by His decision to take you. Then I thought on the fact that he sent His Son to earth. I sent my daughter to Heaven. He sent Christ to horrible, evil people, who would spit upon Him and crucify Him. I sent my angel to a loving Heavenly Father that would protect her from those evils. Thinking about it in this way makes it a lot easier to give your life over to Him and say, "Thy Will Be Done."
Patience is not an easy thing to have during a crisis, but through the crisis, it may be obtained. I am trying my best to be patient for the day I will see you again. So until that day comes to me I have to have faith, that if you can't be here with me, Heaven must have needed another angel.

No comments: