Monday, May 5, 2008

beginning again

June 23, 2007
One thing that has been really difficult for me lately is being around others. For some reason what I think inappropriate to say to someone in my position is not what other people do. The #1 thing that almost always comes up now is…”so when do you guys think you’ll start trying again?” Can you imagine just giving birth and then having people ask you when the next one will be coming along. Any woman I know who just gave birth is NOT thinking about having another. So when people ask me that it just remind me that my arms are empty and I have to start all over again. I understand how newly weds can feel annoyed when people ask this question now. Only mine is associated with some deep pain. I guess if I truly understood how I felt on the subject it would be easier but it is so heart wrenching to even THINK about starting all over again.

No comments: