Monday, May 12, 2008

My Inspiration


Throughout this year I have had a constant friend. Someone who has been there for me in such simple ways, but those little ways have meant the world to me. She is my inspiration. She calls me, sends me cards, and more importantly listens to me. She knows that I am lying when I say I am "fine." She knows how to make me feel comfortable enough to cry to her and tell her how I really feel. Everyone has someone in their lives that they look up to, and want to be like. For me, it is my sister Carrie. I have never in my life seen a person who reaches out as she does. She always seems to be so in tune to when I need her and she is there. Always. Now it is my turn to be like her. I hope I can listen and know when others need me. Who knows, maybe one day I could be someone's inspiration.

No comments: