Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thank You

There have been so many people who have helped me and supported me this year. I just wanted to make a special entry to thank those in my life.
Thank you to:
Stenson-you are amazing. Thank you for letting me cry and being the most amazing husband in the world
Mom- you have let me speak my true feelings and you have helped me see things in a better way. You have been my best friend.
Carrie- for all the cards, and calls and for sharing Adie with me.
Holley- I am deeply grateful for the friendship I have with you. You are aways there for me and I am so grateful to have you my life.
Linzi- for helping me through my last miscarriage
Jenae- for being there and not pushing me. You have stood back and let me do it my way, but I have always known you were there for me.
Eden, Megan, Holly, and Mary- You are my church buddies and you have just been my friends. Thank you for all the goodies and love you have poured upon me. I love you guys!
Jared and Jamie- for loving me! I have never doubted that from you.

Thank you everyone,
I have felt your prayers and your love for me and it has made all the difference in the world.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

We love you Paige! I hope you know that! I am glad that you are doing better, and will continue to do so!

The Jesperson Family said...

Paige, we love you!

Megan said...

Paige, Thanks for sharing this blog with me. I LOVED it! I bawled through the entire thing and Spencer came upstairs and wondered what on earth was wrong with me. :)

You have taught me so much about the grieving process and how my assumptions of what people want can be completely wrong. Despite what you may say I have seen strength in all your posts, hurt--yes, but strength in dealing with God's plan for you. Thank you for sharing those feelings so honestly. We do love you!

Sarah Garner said...

Paige,
I saw a comment you made on Mrs. Dubs website and I hope you don't mind that I clicked on the link to your blog. You're words are so beautiful, and they perfectly illustrate so many of the feelings that I have felt since my daughter, Savannah, was stillborn at 35 weeks on February 9.
I read several of your posts and I really feel like you speak out of inspiration. I love when you said, the Lord sent His son to the cruel world, I sent my daughter to Heaven. It does put things into perspective. I'm sure it was just as painful for him to send His son away knowing what He was going to face, but I am sooo grateful that He did so we can be with our little girls again. This experience has deepened my love for Him and for others who have lost a child.
When the man from the funeral home came to take my little girl I thought I was going to die. It was the most heart wrenching experience I have ever (and hopefully will ever) have. Just as you described, knowing that someone was taking my baby away and wasn't going to bring her back ripped my heart out. He took her tenderly in his arms and looked me in the eye and said, "I promise we will take good care of her." at that moment the spirit whispered to me, "So will I" I am so grateful that our daughters have a loving Father in Heaven that will "take care of them" (even better than we ever could!) until we can be reunited with them and get our chance to raise them. I am also grateful that He is OUR Father in Heaven as well, and that He will talk to us and give us comfort during our times of greatest need if we'll just listen for him. Thank you for putting your words out there for others to read and draw comfort from.
Your daughter is beautiful. Maybe your little London and my little Savannah are serving together on the other side of the veil. You and your family will be in my prayers!