Monday, May 12, 2008

sorry

I have read some blogs lately from women in my same position. It was so interesting to see the difference in how they handle things. The one woman who has little religious beliefs tends to have very bitter feelings. Whereas, the other woman who is obviously Christian and is very religious has feelings of gratitude and peace. I realized that I am very religious. I know where you are London. I know you are safe, happy, and enjoying where you are. I feel bad that I have had many bitter entries. Clearly Satan has thrived on my pain and knows where I struggle. All the more reason to be grateful for my life and this blessing I was given. I will not let him win, and I will make it through this, with my head up. Sorry to those who have read this and have not seen strength in me. It is difficult to be strong all the time, but I am trying.

No comments: